“Here are ten questions that test your basic knowledge of the United States Army.”
1. When would you most likely use the acronym S.P.O.R.T.S.?
During drill and ceremony
When setting up a site
When firing a weapon
During physical training.
2. When does a soldier immediately attend A.I.T.?
After a soldier graduates from Basic Combat Training.
After a soldier is sworn into the Army.
After a soldier is promoted to Sergeant.
After a soldier receives disciplinary action.
3. What school must a new Staff Sergeant anticipate attending in order to achieve his/her next rank?
4. If you are taking an A.P.F.T., what are you doing?
Participating in a road march
Taking a communications class
Taking a physical fitness test
preparing for a promotion board
5. In regard to a male soldier’s Class A uniform, what would best describe the place to put his name tag?
Below the button of the left pocket
Above the button of the left pocket
Above the button of the right pocket
Below the button of the right pocket
6. If you are heading to the DFAC, what will you most likely be doing there?
7. You’ve scored a 26 on your last B.R.M. range, what badge are you allowed to wear on your uniform?
8. Which is largest?
9. At which Army Post will you find The U.S.A.S.M.A.?
Fort Sill, OK
Fort Bliss, TX
Fort Drum, NY
Fort Irwin, CA
10. If you are a Second Lieutenant, how many promotions will you need to become a Major-General?
Answers on page 2